Put a Ring on It 2018 Official Contest Rules
How to Enter the Contest:
c/o Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC
3353 Highway 49 S
Mariposa, CA 95338
- International Wedding Festival “Put a Ring on It” contest will begin April 10, 2018 – April 27th, 2018 12pm PST.
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s):
c/o Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC
3353 Highway 49 S
Mariposa, CA 95338
- Per above methods of entry:
- One entry per person
- Deadline for entry receipt is April 27th, 2018, 12pm.
- All mailed entries must be received NO LATER THAN April 27th, 2018to be eligible
- Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for internet service outages, lost, stolen, or illegible entries, or post office delays that may prohibit anyone from entering
- The contest is open to all legal United States citizens 18 years of age or older and who reside in the state of Nevada.
- Employees of Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household.
- Participants must have the express intention of marrying.
- Participants must agree to redeem prizes and legally marry on November 18th, 2018 at the Pavilion at Chimera Golf Club.
- Participants in the contest must possess valid government issued photo identification.
- Participants must be a US citizen or legal resident of the US., with the ability to show proof of residency.
- Winner will be required to sign an agreement to contest rules. Failure to agree to wedding date and/or location will nullify contest winnings.
- Prize: A Venue: Pavilion at Chimera, valued at, $5,366.75. Photographer: DayJaLite Photography, valued at, $3,500. Videographer: Dynamic Films, valued at, $2,500. Wedding Cake Baker: Whiskful Thinking, valued at, $300. Wedding Gown and Tuxedos: Friar Tux, valued at, $1,000. Rings/Jewlery: Aaron Lelah Jewelers, valued at, $4,000. Wedding Planner: Events to Remember, valued at, $3,500. Florists: Jennifer's Floral Design, valued at, $400. Photo booth: Go To Photo Booth, valued at, $350. Total value of wedding, $20,916.75 to be rendered November 18th, 2018 at Pavilion at Chimera Golf Club.
- All prizes or prize certificates will be made available to winner at International Wedding Festival April 29th, 2018; Enclave Convention Center, 5810 S Eastern Avenue; Las Vegas, NV 89119.
- Any prize or prize certificate not claimed on the above date must be claimed by winner within forty five (45) days from April 29, 2018.
- Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty five (45) days of winning will be automatically forfeited by the winner, unless a prize has an expiration date, in which case a prize may be forfeited earlier than forty five days from winning.
- Any prize or prize certificate which has been forfeited will be offered to a 2nd runner up winner.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Contest prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Winner will receive 1099 IRS Tax form for the value of the grand prize as stated in these contest rules.
- Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize.
- Prizes will be awarded as is, with no written or express warranty.
- After the deadline for entry has passed, Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC will pool all entries and select ten finalists at random. Finalists will be selected on April 27th, 2018 after close of contest entry submission period as described above.
- Attempts to contact finalists will begin April 27th, 2018.
- Finalists will be announced April 27th, 2018 with instructions to contact the KLUC radio station.
- Finalists will have until Friday, April 27th, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. PST to claim their status as a finalist.
- To claim status as a finalist, the announced person must report either physically, or verbally via phone, to the KLUC radio station. April 27th, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
- Any finalist status not claimed by 4:30 p.m. PST, April 27th, 2018, will be forfeited.
- In the event of a finalist name announced, which has resulted in a forfeiture of finalist status, a new entrant will be selected by a random drawing of entrants.
- Winner will be selected from finalists through chance contest on stage at International Wedding Festival, April 29th at Enclave Convention & Event Center; 5810 S Eastern Avenue; Las Vegas, Nevada 89119.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the official contest entry dates.
- If for any reason the winner(s) is/are unable to accept and redeem the prize(s) as described herein, the action will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize prize(s).
- In the event of forfeiture, the prizes described herein as the Grand Prize, intended for the Grand Prize winner, will be offered to the 2nd runner up.
- The 2nd runner up will be determined by a random drawing of remaining qualified finalists, as described herein.
- Winners have 45 days to claim prizes. Unclaimed prizes are the sole property of Kimberly Vaughan Entertainment, LLC.
- Winner agrees to legally marry on November 18th, 2018 at Pavilion at Chimera Golf Club.
- Photo identification and social security number of the Grand Prize winner are required in order to collect the prize.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. Winner will receive a 1099 for the value of the prize as stated in these contest rules.
- Winner is required to sign a release in order to receive prize award(s). Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiture of the Grand Prize, at which time the Grand Prize will be offered to the 2nd runner up, as described above, herein.
- Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold the International Wedding Festival, Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC, its licensee, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if applicable) agree to have their name, voice, photo, video, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. Use will include use by the International Wedding Festival, Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC, its licensee, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives.
- Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced using public broadcast, when practical.
- By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC.
- If due to circumstances beyond the control of Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The contest is void where prohibited.
- Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC.
- Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC, or the International Wedding Festival are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a complete copy of these contest rules, please go to www.InternationalWeddingFestival.com, or send a self addressed stamped envelope to: Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises; 3353 Highway 49 S; Mariposa, CA 95338.
- A list of all winners will be available Monday, April 30th, 2018 during regular business hours at Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC; 3353 Highway 49 S; Mariposa, CA 95338 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Kimberly Vaughan Enterprises, LLC.